X-Arcade Two Player Complete Do It Yourself Arcade Kit
X-Arcade Joysticks/Buttons and keyboard encoder combo!
Two Player Complete Do It Yourself Arcade Kit
Create A 2 Player Arcade Machine Or Joystick
Some people might think we are crazy for selling the brains to our widely popular X-Arcade, but this kit will let you recreate the classic arcade experience of an X-Arcade™ quickly and easily. Make your own custom 2 Player X-Arcade joystick or Arcade Machine to work out of the box with any computer or major game consoles. (adapters sold separately).
Everything You Need To Build or Convert An Arcade!
The $129.95 bundle provides everything you need to create your own X-Arcade Dual Joystick.
All imaginable parts and components included and like true partners in crime: you provide the genius inspiration and design for the controller/machine shell, we provide the rest!
To make it 4 player, simply buy 2 and connect to a 2nd USB port!
X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Kit Applications
Create A New Arcade Machine, Cabinet Or Joystick Powered By Any Computer, Mac Or Game System. (Xbox Home Arcade, Mame PC Arcade, Macmame Arcade)
Convert An Existing Classic Arcade Machine Into A MAME Machine. Just Add Computer
Design Commercial Grade Interactive Exhibits For Museums Or Amusement Parks Powered By Computer/Game Console Requiring Industrial Style Input Devices
Use In Any Computer-Compatible Electronic Keyboard Encoder Projects
Joysticks And Buttons Included
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED!
If you think you’ll need longer cables for your project, you should order an extra wiring harness.
Designed to meet the demands of Arcade Enthusiasts, the BYO kit exhibits master craftsmanship with uncompromising attention to detail and quality.
With the X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Kit, you’ll be able to inject the classic, nostalgic arcade experience in your home instantly and effortlessly. Imagine having your own arcade machine setup in under an hour. (arcade wood not included) Just connect these electronics to included arcade machine joysticks/buttons for instant play!
This kit includes all the cables, wiring and instructions you need to make your own arcade. Buttons and Joysticks Included! This USB PCB can also be used to upgrade older 2 Player Arcade Controllers like Hanaho Hotrod Joystick, Arcade PC or Slikstik. Easily add USB and multiple-console support to your existing device!
X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Features
- Supports 28 Inputs In Any Combination (2 Joysticks + 20 Buttons) See Default Config Here
- Speedstep™ Design Supports 28 Simultaneous Input Presses With Absolutely No Delay
- Award Winning Electronics Featured In Video Game/Technology Publications Worldwide
- Fully Programmable Input Assignments In Hardware (PC Only) For Re-Assigning Buttons/Joysticks To Any Input On Keyboard.
- Programmed Modes Include Memory Storage To Maintain Settings When Unit Is Off
- 4 Different Memory Mode Settings In Hardware For Saving Button/Joystick Layouts For Various Emulators Or Settings
- Direct Plug-In For Connectors: No Screwdriver Required
- Included LED Display Shows On/Off Test Function And Assists In Programming Modes
- Includes PS/2 Keyboard Pass-Thru Input
- 6 FOOT USB Cable Included
- No Separate Power Required, No Ghosting, No Scanning, No Delays
- External Connection Via PS/2 Port or USB Port
- No Limit On USB Simultaneously-Pressed Switches: Full Native On-Board USB Support
- Compatible With Any Game System (Game system adapters sold separately)
- No Software Or Drivers Needed
- No Soldering Requied (Easy Installation For Anyone!)
- Can Be Used With Any Third Party USB or PS/2 Trackball/Spinner
- Fully Compatible With Any OS, (Mac, Linux, Unix, PC, etc)
- Fully Seamless Operation And Configuration With Mame/Emulation software
- Default Support Provided Both By MAME and Gametap (X-Arcade PCB Support In Both Applications)
- Includes One & Two Player White Start Buttons
X-Arcade™ Replacement Arcade Joystick/Buttons Applications
Use In New Arcade Machines
Replacement For Existing Arcade Machines Or Arcade Joystick Projects
Homebrew Arcade Joystick Projects
Homebrew Arcade Machine/Cabinet Projects
Commercial Grade Control Devices
X-Arcade Spare Parts
With the X-Arcade ™ Sticks you\’ll be able to recreate the classic, nostalgic arcade experience in your home instantly and effortlessly. These sticks can be used for classic arcade games, fighting games, 4 way classics, 8 way games and virtually any game. Just connect to included pre-wired PCB and go!
Button Dimensions Diagram
Joystick Dimensions Diagram
New Competition-Grade Microswitches!
Redesigned X-Arcade™ microswitches built with fully automated production process and made to withstand over 10 million cycle input, exceeding industry standard tests for arcade controls.
New Competition-Grade Button-Design!
Redesigned X-Arcade™ buttons based on top-selling competition buttons from Happ/Suzo™ Now achieve the highest performance amongst American, European or Japanese arcade-quality switch. Performance match to Cherry™ Switches found in Happ™ Buttons/Joysticks.
Switch terminals: 6.3 mm
Buttons: 28MM Hole
X-Arcade™ BYO Printed Circuit Board/Electronics
Wiring Harness And Diagram
Labeled Wires And Connection Kit
PS/2 Keyboard And USB Connector Interface Cable
Connect Via PS/2 or USB
6 Foot USB Cable
Programming Switch And Led
Direct-Plug In Connector Wires (No Soldering, Just Plug In!)
20 Pack Arcade Buttons (18 Black, 1 White One Player, 1 White Two Player)
20 Pack Microswitches
2 Pack Of Arcade Joysticks (microswitches included)
Industry Standard Joystick And Button Connections
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Fully Serviced Lifetime warranty
This X-Arcade™ kit includes every component to get your 2 Player Arcade wired and connected to a computer in less than 30 Min. You DO NOT any technical expertise, nor do you need to purchase any additional wiring, cables, parts or items. If you do not like the style, color or layout of our X-Arcade Joystick, this bundle provides everything to produce the same product in your own designed case or arcade machine. The connections from the buttons/joysticks to our PCB is done with included (and 2FT long) plug-in terminal cables, simply connect and disconnect, (NO SOLDERING or SCREWING IN like competitors). Also included is a 6FT long USB connection cable, so you can be up and running with any computer running any OS, no drivers needed!