X-Arcade Keyboard encoder
Best keyboard encoder available!
This latest-revision PCB features a new chip design which can handle 12 simultaneous inputs/key commands and 3 additional using the modifiers (CTR, ALT, SHIFT).
- Uses Arrow Keys For Player 1
- Improved Speed
- Newly designed board circuitry provides un-rivaled performance and speed.
- X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Kit Applications
- Create A New Arcade Machine, Cabinet Or Joystick Powered By Any Computer, Mac Or Game System. (Xbox Home Arcade, Mame PC Arcade, Macmame Arcade)
- Convert An Existing Classic Arcade Machine Into A MAME Machine. Just Add Computer
- Design Commercial Grade Interactive Exhibits For Museums Or Amusement Parks Powered By Computer/Game Console Requiring Industrial Style Input Devices
- Use In Any Computer-Compatible Electronic Keyboard Encoder Projects
- NO SOLDERING REQUIRED!
This kit includes all the cables, wiring and instructions you need to wire your own arcade buttons and joysticks
X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Features
- Supports 28 Inputs In Any Combination (2 Joysticks + 20 Buttons) See Default Config Here
- Award Winning Electronics Featured In Video Game/Technology Publications Worldwide
- Fully Programmable Input Assignments In Hardware (PC Only) For Re-Assigning Buttons/Joysticks To Any Input On Keyboard.
- Programmed Modes Include Memory Storage To Maintain Settings When Unit Is Off
- 4 Different Memory Mode Settings In Hardware For Saving Button/Joystick Layouts For Various Emulators Or Settings
- Direct Plug-In For Connectors: No Screwdriver Required
- Included LED Display Shows On/Off Test Function And Assists In Programming Modes
- Includes PS/2 Keyboard Pass-Thru Input
- 6 FOOT USB Cable Included
- No Separate Power Required, No Ghosting, No Scanning, No Delays
- External Connection Via PS/2 Port or USB Port
- Compatible With Any Game System (Game Adapters Sold Separately)
- No Software Or Drivers Needed
- No Soldering Required (Easy Installation For Anyone!)
- Can Be Used With Any Third Party USB or PS/2 Trackball/Spinner
- Fully Compatible With Any OS, (Mac, Linux, Unix, PC, etc)
- Fully Seamless Operation And Configuration With MAME/Emulation Software
- Default Support Provided Both By MAME and Gametap (X-Arcade PCB Support In Both Applications)